Pages

America's Next Top Model

What a place to find inspiration. They always do such stunning photo shoot themes and put a lot of detail into the designs for their models. Just look at these from Cycle 12:










They are all stunning images. I love the combination of thick strokes of colour and the dusting of powder. The over all look reminds me of the Hindu Holi Festival with the bright explosion of colour!

I also LOVE the simple, subtle work done on the hair. While the looks aren't dedicated to being tribal, you can see the influences of tribalism in the weaving of wool and crepe hair though the looks. The braids are DELISH!


This image HAS to be my favourite for the Make Up itself! The colour of the yellow against the models skin is breathtaking and I love that that the focus is on the inner eyes and the frame of her face! GORGEOUS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment